A TechCrunch article: So, Recode reported today that Twitter was tinkering around with the idea of expanding its 140 character limit to a number a bit higher….10,000 characters. But what,...
Courtesy of 12thMan.com:
The 12th Man Foundation and Texas A&M Athletics are proud to announce StubHub as the new ‘Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace’ of Aggie Athletics. This exciting partnership with StubHub offers Aggie fans freedom in pricing and listing options as well as allows ticket holders to reach more buyers than ever before.
Similar to previous years, fans will have the ability to list, sell and buy verified individual game tickets via StubHub.
Benefits of Using StubHub
(Buying & selling of verified Texas A&M tickets via StubHub available the week of Aug. 13)
- You never have to deal directly with buyers or sellers.
- If you have an account with the 12th Man Foundation, you can list your tickets on StubHub by logging into your account.
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and StubHub can help you price.
- Once your listing is up, it stays up, unless you change your mind.
- Instant download means buyers receive tickets right away and sellers don’t have to worry about shipping.
- Get paid quickly by PayPal, check, or donate your earnings to charity.
- 24/7 customer support to answer any and all of your questions.
- Personalize your StubHub experience with your favorite teams and artists with the StubHub App.
- StubHub’s FanProtect™ guarantee: Buyers are guaranteed to receive tickets in time for the event, and they’re guaranteed to be valid.
If you have any further questions please contact the 12th Man Foundation at 888-TAM-12TH or firstname.lastname@example.org.