While it may be harder than ever for brands to connect with consumers, live music events continue to be one of the best places to do so.
– Live Nation
Build your business using live events.
Never has there been an easier and better way to share your business story, get more customers, increase sales, and drive awareness about your product and services than during the promotion of upcoming live events from the world’s most popular teams, athletes, and entertainers.
Get new customers and reward current ones by giving a FREE trial to the Ticket Buyers Sports and Entertainment ticket membership program.
Your beneficiaries will receive the following exclusive benefits:
– 15% off tickets to any live event: Sports, Concerts, Movies, Comedy Shows, and more
– Purchase rideshare miles for $1 / mile
– Miles can be redeemed and used on Uber or Lyft
– 15% off Hotel reservations (After 1st year of membership)
– 15% off Airline tickets (After 2nd year of membership)
Getting started is quick and easy.
1. – Create a company-branded promo code (Membership Number) customers will use when registering for the FREE trial
(Registration link you provide to customers – http://bit.ly/2sQSfSS)
2. Choose any upcoming live event that will help reach your target audience
3. Email your event selection. We will immediately forward the price of the promo code for the selected event
4. Use this link to purchase (http://bit.ly/2z16WXE)
5. Notify your customers and potential customers of the promo code
Most Americans have a smartphone by them all day, many all night
BONUS: Send event attendees company-related coupons and messages to directly to their smartphone
Example: Coupon / lock screen message
A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising.
– Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
Share the event on social media.
1. Upon request, we will create the event on Facebook and invite your company and personal pages as co-hosts (See example below – Washington Redskins v. Dallas Cowboys – 10.29.17)
– The link to purchase tickets (e.g. Ticketmaster, StubHub) included
2. Use the discussion section within the event to communicate with event respondents
3. We also share the event on Twitter and Instagram, connecting with your profile on both platforms
Sample Event on Facebook – Washington Redskins v. Dallas Cowboys (10.29.17)
108,300 – number of Facebook users reached
4,000 – number of page views
2,400 – number of responses (e.g., Comments, Likes, Shares)
52 – number of ticket clicks
How many customers, social media followers, employees, and friends would you like to receive the FREE?
– $0.03 / person per event (Ex. Total # of social media profile followers x $0.03)
– Visit this link to pay and submit your event selection – http://bit.ly/2z16WXE
Your company-branded promo code will be activated immediately!
– Submit your company coupons and announcements
– Contact us if you want the selected event created on Facebook
EXTRA: FREE trial of the ticket ordering software is available upon request for any company representative